Saturday, April 28

Week 17 – White

The theme for this weeks Project 52 challenge over at My Four Hens is WHITE…
White is not an easy theme.   Sure there are a lot of white things everywhere but what is good to take a photo of?     The white blooming tree’s have pretty much stopped after all of the rain we had this week.    Friday morning there was fresh white snow on the foothills but I didn’t have my camera.   Today I was out power shopping hitting all the fabulous sales and using my coupons.   I bought myself a new pair of sunglasses.
Later in the afternoon I realized I could take a picture of them!    Of course I was still out and about and without my camera again.    I snapped the picture with my phone using Instagram.    Hello Sunshine!


Be Creative!

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: