Saturday, March 31

Mating Season

When I was on my photo walk a couple of weeks ago I noticed all of the geese chasing each other and starting to build their nests and lay eggs.   If you’ve read my blog long, you know that I love geese.   I even have a few decorative pieces hanging around my house and have even painted a few.

Well Hello!

I also noticed a few other critters.

 

Here is a another photo of downtown Boise taken from the Boise Depot at the top of Capitol Blvd.    I zoomed in to get a closer detailed shot.  

Isn’t the fresh snow in the foothills pretty?

The Boise Depot

Be Creative!


Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

One Fantastic Housewife! said...

How cool to see Boise! It is very pretty. I love geese too. We had 5 on our pond but Ron had to take them away. They were staying on my sidewalk and they poo EVERYWHERE! It was like walking through a mine field.