Thursday, March 1

Salty Sea Air

I love going to the Oregon Coast.  It’s been since Sept 2009 since I’ve been over there.  We’re going again this September.

I love seeing all of the light houses,  the waves crashing, the birds, the whales, the taffy, the fun little shops, the salt air….  I guess I love everything about it.  

That is probably why I’m attracted to stamps that remind me of the Coast.

 

Products used:  My Minds Eye. Distress ink – Vintage Photo, Bundled Sage, Tumbled Glass.  CTMH – C1499 Perfect Day. PTI – Birthday Bash Sentiments.  Button. Twine. Sewing Tool. Twinkling H20’s. Spellbinders.

Here are a few reminders as to why I love the Coast.

Plenty of room for all of us..

The Crabbing Dock

 

Be Creative!

 


Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm sooooo excited for that trip, but mostly because that house has the most comfortable bed on the face of this earth. I have never slept on something SO comfortable! I plan on looking this time to see what kind of mattress it is - I would love to have one. I also miss the salty air, the taffy, the lighthouses, the sound of the waves.....can't wait to see the kids walk on the beach!