Tuesday, March 13

Love You Mother

My Mom had a birthday a couple of days ago,  along with her clone, Aunt Dolores.
I created this card for her.

I recently purchase this stamp set – Love you Mother from Crafty Secrets along with a couple others that I am anxious to ink up.  They sent me some very nice free stuff too. 

This is another new paper set from CTMH – X7153B – Florentine. I love the colors.    I colored the image with Twinkling H20’s.  I love the soft, shimmery, watery look of them.

Products used:  CTMH – X7153B – Florentine.  Twilight. Gold Rush. Crafty Secrets – Love You Mother. Spellbinders – Labels 4. Seam binding ribbon. Robins Nest baubles. Vintage button. Twine. Twinkling H20’s. Distress ink – Vintage photo. Sewing tool.

 

Be Creative!


Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: