Sunday, March 11

A Month of Talents

I mentioned a few days ago that the focus for the month of March in my Scrap*Life*Journal class is Talents.

I made a page listing talents that I have been blessed with.   Have you taken the time to sit down and think about your talents.  They don’t have to me musical or artistic.   We all have them and they should be shared.

I had to add several vintage buttons!  old string still attached.

I tore out an old book page, spritzed it with glimmer mist then wadded it up.  I opened it, distressed the edges and attached to my base page.   I cut out several little strips of card stock and wrote out some talents using my Zig marker.

Products used:   Cosmo Cricket. Old book page. Vintage buttons. Twine. Antique brad. Jewel brad. Seam binding ribbon. Distress ink – Vintage photo, Tumbled glass. Zig marker. Crafty Secrets – Keys of Life.  Glimmer Mist.

 

 

Be Creative!

 


Photobucket
Pin It!

3 comments:

Connie said...

Simple beautiful! The collage is gorgeous and the fact that you recognize your talents and thank "Our Maker" for giving them to you. They are not meant to be hid under a bushel but out for you to appreciate and share with others. Incredible job! Having a little signage on the wall, might be just what we need to remember to share our gifts with others. Thanks you, Connie

Karee said...

Fab! I can feel your energy and talents as I look at your page. Love it. Thank you for inspiring me.

Scrapacat said...

This is just so pretty. And there's a lot of truth in it too. I think you are doing a fantastic job with this class and I love seeing your work. Have a blessed day!