Thursday, January 12

For That Which I Do

Here is another January page for my Scrap*Life*Journal.   January’s theme is honesty.   How honest are we with our goals? I have so many things I would like to accomplish but some things just never seem to happen.  This scripture goes perfectly.  Romans 7:15

Did you notice the little birds running along the edge?  That is a MS punch that I got for Christmas.

I have all kinds of things going on here.  I added a header with words cut out from a magazine and I stamped a flower image on the corner.  After I added it to the page, I spritzed the entire page with Sunflower Glimmer Mist. I ripped an old page from a book and attached, stamped some more leaves and flowers and colored them with twinkling H20’s.   The tags are a PaperTreyInk die cut. The butterflies are punched from vellum and the edges have stickles on them. 

Products used:   Zig Pen. Glimmer Mist – Sunflower. Cosmo Cricket, SU and CTMH paper. MS bird punch. MS butterfly punch. Stickles. PTI – die cut tags. PTI – IN Bloom stamp. Old book page. Sharpie pens. Twinkling H20’s. Distress ink – vintage photo. PTI -Ric Rac die cut. Magazine.

Be Creative!


Photobucket
Pin It!

2 comments:

Roberta said...

Love your page and the colors and layering are so pretty. I'm going to have to get me some of that Sunflower Yellow Glimmer Mist...it is georgous...who knew! I've been working on Healthy Living for 8 years now and every year I improve and concentrate on one thing at at time. Last year it was taking my supplements...ya know how you buy them and "forget" to take them...talk about a waste of money! This year it is eating more raw veggies and we are doing great. In years past it was replacing replacing artificial sweeteners, giving up coffee, etc. It doesn't sound like much but now we've kicked over 8 bad habits and we feel great. Hope this helps and looking forward to seeing more of your album. Fondly, Roberta
www.loveshackliving.com
Scrapbook*Life*Journal sista

france papillon said...

wow, love every inch of that page! the message, the writing, the colors, the shapes you combined,... but most of all, love how you put that message in a page that breathe positive!