Friday, January 6

2012 Adventure

I finally had a little inspiration and made the cover for my 2012 Scrap*Life*Journal class.

I cut the sun out of several papers by My Minds Eye, CTMH, SU and K & Co.  I used my Pinking Circles by Spellbinders

I hand wrote all of the lettering using multiple pens.  A Zig pen. Prismacolor pen and a sharpie pen. 

I created 3 of my handmade paper flowers and spritzed them with Sunflower Glimmer Mist.   I cut out the leaves and spritzed them with Olive Vine Glimmer Mist.

The grassy rolling hills are made out of some My Minds Eye paper and CTMH – black.  I scraped the edges with my scissors to distress them.

 

The entire page is made with papers out of old scraps of paper.

 

Products used:   Pinking Circles – Spellbinders. K&Co. My Minds Eye. CTMH. SU. Glimmer Mist – Sunflower, Olive vine. CTMH – copper brads. Sharpie pen. Zig pen. Prismacolor pen. Old book. Scallop punch.  Distress ink – Vintage photo.

 

Be Creative!

 


Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

Christo Gonzales said...

you have such a unique and attractive style that is all your very own - HAPPY 2012