Thursday, January 5

2011 Faves

I was going through my 2011 folders and realized I really didn’t take that many pictures.   My camera is going to come out more in 2012..  I would like to take more scenery shots. 

Here are a few random shots that I like.  Not necessarily the best… but ones I like.  Some have a little editing.  Some have none.

My Daughter Janelle

Self Portrait with my Grandson Carter

Shoshone Falls in the Spring

My friends daughter

My camping buddy

Union Pacific

The end of their journey

My Grandpup Vinny

My chokecherry tree

My backdoor sunrise

A friend and her family

Another backdoor sunrise

The Grove fountain – Downtown Boise, Idaho

At the Golf Course in McCall, Idaho

Payette Lake, McCall, Idaho

My beautiful Granddaughter Kendall at 6 months

Lizard Butte – Marsing, Idaho

I hope you enjoyed this little photo tour of my year…


Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: