Friday, January 28

Pure Innocence

I love all of the Pure Innocence stamps I’ve seen lately.  Recently I discovered that the artist, Heather Ellis has an ETSY shop and sells some of her images as digital stamps.  I like that I can resize the digital images to fit my projects.

I created this card for Julee’s  Mojo Monday Challenge

I bought this new white cardstock that is supposed to be great for Copic markers.    Its really smooth but I’ve noticed that it is kind of porous and makes little white dots on the image.  I only bought a couple of sheets to give it a try.  I won’t be buying it again.   Am I too anal?

Products used:  Sweet Innocence image. CTMH – X7114B Bella, Smoky Plum, Crème Brule’. Copic. Button. Twine. Nestabilities. Stickles. Rhinestones. Hand dyed seam binding ribbon. Distress ink – Vintage photo.

 

Be Creative!

 


Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

Lorie said...

As always your card is adorable! Nope, you are not to anal! I have gone through a lot of different papers to land on one that I like for my Copics and that is Neenah Crescent White 80#. It also happens to go through my printer so that makes me happy!