Friday, June 11

Lovely Lace

This is a little project I’ve been working on for a few weeks.    A pretty little lacy shawl, crocheted with ivory wool.    If you go to Lions Brand web site.. they have numerous free patterns.



We had such a beautiful evening the other night. I was sitting out on the patio enjoying it and my tree’s were full of little yellow birds flying all around.   Western Tanagers.  I tried taking a few photo’s but they were just too busy flying around and hiding behind leaves and branches.   Tanner was surprisingly mellow just laying on the lawn and watching them.  Usually he is running circles and trying to catch one, so I zoomed in on him.  Do you think he knows?

“Blessed are those that are too busy to worry in the daytime and too sleepy to worry at night”   Leo
Aikman


Photobucket
Pin It!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Michelle;
This is such a pretty shawl. I have Lionsbrand send me emails with their free patterns too. I don't know how to follow the patterns though. This looks crocheted, is it? Tanner is so cute. I wish I had little yellow birds here, enjoy them.
Hugs

Scrappy Girl said...

That is such a gorgeous creation! Beautiful!

♥Jacqueline said...

Congratulations on getting a son-in-law tomorrow! I bet it's going to be great! :o)