Thursday, May 7

Bleeding Hearts

The Bleeding Hearts are now in full bloom. My yard is full of color! I love it! The miracle of rebirthing each Spring totally amazes me. I planted these in my back yard under Rockstar Chicks bedroom window because she loves them so much.. She hasn't lived at home for about 6 years. Each Spring when they start blooming I give her a call to let her know how pretty they are and that she better come home to see them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

EnJOY!
Michelle
Pin It!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Wow, those bleeding hearts are beautiful!! Such wonderful colors!! You have a nice garden. Gosh, mine is in really bad shape. Arggh! Great photos, Michelle!

Maria

Kellys Art Journaling/ Sharing The Journey said...

How beautiful these are Michelle!

Barbara said...

Mish,
Wow your bleeding hearts are just full of blooms. Very pretty
Smies Barbara