Monday, May 25

Bella

With the warmer weather and so many things to do... I haven't been making very many cards.
My stash is getting low. I hope to make several over the next few days.
This card has alot of pieces. Most product is from the new CTMH summer catalog.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Products used: CTMH - X7114B - Bella paper. C1361 - Buttoned Together. Coluzzle - Circle. White souffle' pen. Tim Holtz - Crackle paint - Antique linen. Purple ribbon. Martha Stewart punch. CTMH - Just Blooms. CTMH - Dimensional elements. Liquid glass.

Photobucket

EnJOY!

Photobucket
Pin It!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Beautiful card Michelle. I love all the pieces as I love a lot of detail with my art. Hope you had a lovely weekend.
God bless

Scrappy Girl said...

Cute cute card! Love your signature for your posts too...what a sweet little bird.

Diane said...

Cute Cute Cute!!! Love all the colors and your signature is awesome!

Mary | Deep South Dish said...

Michelle, that's beautiful!

CB said...

I really love this card - very creative!

Your signature is so cute! I love the verse from John under it.