Wednesday, July 30

Be an Explorer

The universe is filled with wonder and magical things.

I bought this stamp from Impression Obsession. It reminds me of the Oregon Coast when we go crabbing at Yaquina Bay in Newport. Oh! and the fresh buckets of Oysters ! Nothing like a freshly shucked oyster pulled from the bay! We order a bucket every couple of years and have them fedexed to our house. They're better fresh from the shop and pan fried!

This card is made using Inque Boutique paper - Cabana. The sentiment is from Quotopia from Inque Botique, also. I water colored the image with my twinkling H20's on water color paper. I embellished with some ivory ribbon, a CTMH ivory pin, acrylic accent and lilac brad. The paper flowers are Greenhouse brand and they have a cute little yellow button and water baubles. The background paper is CTMH petal and colonial white sponged on the edge with bamboo.

Photobucket
Karma... Ask thoughtful questions...

Enjoy!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

What a cute quote stamp. Very nice card. Yesterday I unpacked a few of my things. I just couldn't wait to finish my scraproom. I didn't make too big of a mess and I finally posted something scrappy!

Judy said...

Just lovely!

I have an award for you on my blog.

Diane said...

That is such a nice stamp Michelle!
Your card is so nice and colorful,
love it!