Thursday, July 10

Dinosaurs

This is the cutest little Dinosaur stamp set . D1276 Dino Roar by CTMH. For the card base I used colonial white and sponged with olive ink. I used a SU color for the light green and CTMH Olive for the darker green. I stamped the Dinosaur images on some scrap B&T papers and cut them out. They're embellished with Crystal, Lemon Lime, Orange Peel, Yellow and Turquoise stickles. This was a fun card to make! Today is my friend Diana's birthday! I told her even though she's getting old, she's not quite as old as the dinosaurs yet..
Photobucket

Enjoy!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

I am not usually a big dino fan, but I LOVE those cute little guys!

Vicki said...

I agree, dinos aren't my thing either, but they really make the card!!

RW said...

Those Dinos "ROCK"!

Jenn said...

That's a really cute card!!

Trinka said...

This ia an adorable card! Love it~