Wednesday, July 9

Stories

A few weeks ago I found the cutest books in Costco. I bought 2 to read to Carter. They have raised plastic images . He thought they were funny when I read them to him.
I think reading is very important and should start at an early age.
Photobucket
Eight silly monkey's jumping on the bed, one fell off and bumped his head. Mama call the Doctor and the Doctor said "No more monkey's jumping on the bed!"
Photobucket
Eency Weency Spider
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Enjoy!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

What cute books! My two little ones will sit for a long time and look through books. They don't want me to read to them though. It is weird.

Vicki said...

I have the silly monkey book - it's great, isn't it - I'll have to look for the other one.

Diane said...

I'm sure Carter loves these!!!!

Judy said...

Look like great books for the little ones.