Friday, July 11

My Quirks

Angel over at Angelosity tagged me last week.

Here are 6 quirks of mine.

1. I have a hard time sitting and doing just one thing. I read a book or magazine or do something crafty the same time I'm watching a movie. It drives My Handyman nutts!
2. I don't like sitting on anyone elses toilet.. even in my own house. I sit only on MY toilet and hover over all others. I don't like anyone else using MY toilet.
3. I floss each time I finish eating something.
4. It drives me crazy when people don't use their blinkers!
5. I don't like being tickled! My Handyman knows it and tries until I get really pissed off!
6. I don't like it when people tell me the same thing over and over and over.

If you read my blog! Tag you're it. Blog about 6 of your quirks and make sure you link back to me...leave a comment and let me know you posted.
Enjoy!
Pin It!

9 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm the same way about people telling me things over and over.

Christo Gonzales said...

dang those ARE some quirks.....especially the bathroom one....

Angel said...

I am a multitasker as well. I like to do something else while watching TV.
Have a great weekend!!!

Christo Gonzales said...

oh about the chile..yes I am sending out little samples...e mail me a mailing address

j said...

The toilet one was funny. And I can't multitask to the point that you do, but that I can read with the TV on or our kids around amazes my husband.

Great Tag!

Jen

Maria said...

Hey Michelle, I'm the same way when I watch movies. . .I color my images, craft, read, etc. LOL!!

I don't like being tickled either.

Thanks for sharing a little about yourself!!

Maria

Speedcat Hollydale said...

HEY!! Can you do that?? Tag by association? ha haaa!!!!

Mrs. Hollydale WILL NOT use a public restroom. Me? I pee in nature.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

... ohh, and I will try to do this later at 0007.

Happy happy joy joy, I'm a taggon` boy boy boy ..........

Sandee said...

I've posted my quirks. Hard to think of things. I think we should have other people post our habits. They probably notice them more than we do. How funny (or not) would that be?