Friday, July 18

Relax

I've mentioned before that I have a hard time making masculine cards. I don't have very many stamps for this theme. Now that I work with a bunch of men in IT.. I've got to look for new stamps and new ideas.
Photobucket
I created this card using MFT - Lets Hear it for The Boys stamps. The CS is CTMH Chocolate, Twilight, and Sweet Leaf. Paper is X7092 B - Good Times. I stamped my image on white, then cut it out and attached to the striped paper. I colored with my prisma color pencils. I punch stars from one of the papers and embellished with some twill ribbon, a large brad and a bitty brad.
Enjoy!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Vicki said...

I really like that stamp. I also work with some men and that is a great card to use.
sullyscrapandstamp.blogspot.com

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Love it! .... we men like TV. Ha haa!!

800 on fuel?? Shazam

HAPPY WEEKEND Michelle :-)
Speedy

Judy said...

Michelle, how on earth did you capture my DH so perfectly??? This is a fabulous card for men!

RW said...

Thats awesome! Have a good weekend Michelle!

Sonia said...

Fabulous Card!
Great job!