Tuesday, January 29

Joyfulness

Joyfulness is an inner sense of peace and happiness. You appreciate the gifts each day brings. Without joyfulness, when the fun stops, our happiness stops. Joy can carry us through the hard times even when we are feeling very sad. Joy gives us wings.

I've been working OT this week so I haven't had much time to create cards. I pulled the ladder from the garage and snapped a few pictures of my Chickens. They're all over my kitchen. On the walls, plant shelves, etc. Most of them I've painted, myself. Please ignore the dust layer.. It provides extra insulation during the winter months!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pin It!

3 comments:

Kimberly McKay said...

Very cool pics! Hey do you read SpeedCat's blog by any chance? He's on my blog roll. He has a Chicken request for photos...you should check him out. I am amazed at your talent girl....you do great work!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Ahh yes! Faithful Friday's ...

I started this chicken day after seeing a "wordless" theme somewhere, and it just caught on. You have an absolutely PERFECT post here to add to my list.
Before commenting here, I noticed some scenic pictures on preceding posts ... really beautiful.

I will be happy to add you to the BIG BOARD of POULTRY!!!

Welcome aboard :)
Eric from "Speedcat Hollydale"

Diane said...

Oh my goodness Michelle...You are a exceptional painter!!! Those are so beautiful!!!