Saturday, January 26

Creativity

Creativity is the power of imagination. It is discovering your own special talents. Dare to see things in new ways and find different ways to solve problems. With your creativity, you can bring something new into the world.

I'm officially sick of winter! I'm sick of the snow! I'm sick of the cold! and we're supposed to get more today and tomorrow!!!

This is where I'd rather be!

Wallowa Lake - Fishing and Camping!

Photobucket

Oregon Coast - Enjoying the beach and Crabbing
Photobucket
Photobucket
Saint Maartin - Bobbing in the warm Caaribean Ocean!!
(even if I have to share the water with some old wrinkled man!)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Can a girl dream?????
Pin It!

2 comments:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

This is one great looking post, esp. to a Minnesotan with no signs of spring!

You are all linked up. Please stop in again sometime.

Happy week,
Eric

Anonymous said...

Michelle - I am a fellow 365 blogger, and a "friend" of yours...I just was doin some surfin and noticed you're having the same weather issues as I am. I am just about 10 or so miles from you...LOL And I'm dyin too. I think I'll have to post a few "wish I was HERE" pictures myself, at some point. I am sick of snow!!!!!!!!!!! Hang in there, it can't last too much longer, I swear spring should be here soon! Steph