Wednesday, May 23

Tag! You’re it!

I love this Paper Trey Ink stamp set – Tiny Tags and they sell a die cut that coordinates with it.  

It’s been awhile since I’ve made a card.  I have about 15 to make in the month of June so I better find some Mojo!  and I better find it soon!

I used a plain sheet of CTMH Gypsy cardstock and attached an older sheet of Topiary designer paper.   I stamped with PTI – Grunge Me using Orange ink.  The fun little tags are stamped with Gyspy ink and strung along the card with some orange bakers twine.

Of course I had to finish it off with some orange ribbon and a button!

Products used:  CTMH – Gypsy, Orange, Topiary.  PTI – Tiny Tags stamps and die cuts.  PTI – Grunge Me.  PTI – Birthday Basics Sentiments.  Bakers twine. Ribbon. Button. Sewing tool.

Be Creative!

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: