Wednesday, May 9

Accomplish

One of my coworkers that I’ve know for many many years went back to college several years ago.  It’s been a long journey for her.  Sunday she will get her Executive Masters Degree.   All while being a Mother, working full time and being the Project Director at work.    Whew!   It makes me tired thinking about it.

I prefer making pretty frilly and a little bit distressed cards. This one uses PTI – Year of the Flower – Gladiolus. I added a touch of color with my Copic Markers.

 

I adore this paper pack with the soft colors.  Its Paris and Co. by My Minds Eye.

I cut a rectangle piece of card stock.  After stamping the sentiment I used my corner rounder on one end and snipped the tails with my scissors on the other end then added a little distress ink.

Products used:   My Minds Eye – Paris & Co.  Sewing Tool.   CTMH – Pin.  Silk ribbon. Chipboard heart.  Adirondack paint dauber – Shell pink.  Button. Twine.  Copic markers.  PTI – Year of flowers – Gladiolus. Distress ink – vintage photo.

Be Creative!

 

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: