Saturday, May 12

Happy Birthday {clap, clap} To you!

I recently purchase a couple of Paper Trey Ink’s mini fusion stamp sets.  This card is made using Heart 2 Heart #2.   It has a matching Die cut for the balloons.   (I need practice stamping on the die cuts.)

I cut out then stamped several balloons using CTMH – Sweet Leaf, Sunset, Twilight and Honey. I tried outlining some of the balloons with a white souffle’ pen.  (I decided I don’t like that pen!)

Products used:   PTI – Heart 2 Heart #2,  Balloon die cut.  CTMH – Honey, Sunset, Sweet Leaf, Twilight. Distress ink – Vintage photo.   RicRac die cut. White soufflé  pen. 

I really need to take the time to sit down and make some cards instead of trying to do them at the last minute.  I need to make 4 more before the weekend. (Wait! I'm pre-scheduling several blog posts and it probably is the weekend. HHmmm... Wonder if I got the cards done?)   EEEK!

Be Creative!

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: