Saturday, May 26

Week 21 – Dream

I drove over to Drycreek Cemetery this afternoon in the Boise foothills to visit my Granddaughter.  She would have turned 10 on the 23rd.   On the edge of Drycreek is the Idaho State Veterans Cemetery which has a couple of family members in it, too.  It is such a beautiful area to visit.

I was thinking about the service that these Veterans gave to our county.    It fit perfect with this weeks Project52 theme – Dream.     Imagine the dreams of freedom that these soldiers had as they served our country.   

Be Creative!

Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Love this pic. When I was in Jr High & my dad was in the service. I would go with the girl scouts to a cemetary in France over the memorial day holiday. It would be our job to put all the french and american flags by each grave marker. What a good memory, I will have to dig out my old photo books to see if I have pics.