Monday, March 10

Gentleness

Gentleness is moving wisely, touching softly, holding carefully, speaking quietly and thinking kindly. When you feel mad or hurt, use your self-control. Instead of harming someone, talk things out peacefully. You are making the world a safer, gentler place.

Only a couple more weeks and it will be Easter. I created this card using CTMH D1259 Easter time. Chocolate and Colonial white CS. Background paper is Basic Grey Phoebe. I used the chalkboard technique. Its been awhile since I've done it and I've seen it recently on other blogs so here goes. You use a dark card stock, stamp your image using white daisy ink. While the ink is still wet and sticky, use a sponge dauber and sponge chalks on the image. It gives you that chalkboard look. I punched the sentiment with my Marvy jumbo punch but it was a little too big so I trimmed the top and bottom edge. I used my piercing tool and pierced holes along the edge of the card and sentiment. I added a colonial white edge anchor.
Photobucket

Pin It!

No comments: