Thursday, March 27

Earth Laughs

One of my coworkers is retiring tomorrow. I made this card for her. She just built a new house and plans on spending alot of time digging in the dirt and making her new landscaping beautiful and colorful! This card was made using CTMH paper pack Paper Garden X7094B. I used Sunkiss yellow, Blush and Petal ink. D1186 - Rustic Flowers and A1094 - Make My day Acrylix stamps, Z822 Summer Posies just blooms. Stickle colors are Lavender, Fruit Punch and Yellow. I also used my new Robins Nest baubles - Water. I used my CTMH distress tool and my new mini sewing machine. We had a potluck at work today for her and I made The Pioneer Womans Apple Dumplings. They were a big hit!!. Find the recipe here. I made these same dumplings for Easter and the kids gobbled them up.

Happy Retirement, Sandee!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

K- Beleive that the best is yet to be .......
Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a happy retirement card! To be cherished for sure!

~Tex

Anonymous said...

Ooooops! Forgot to mention that I'm also blessed with a very handy hubby! What a delight! I have to "share" him a lot with friends who need him to "show their hubby" how to do whatever! But I'm happy that he does his best to help.

Happy Weekend!
~Tex