Thursday, March 20

Its HERE! Spring is HERE!!!

Vicki at This Art That Makes Me Happy was offering a little fun. I jumped at the chance. She sent out 20 kits of paper and embellishments. We were to create a card using only the stuff she sent us. You can view her blog today to see everyone's creations. Here is the card I made. Isn't he just precious?? I love bunnies! I used all the papers and embellishments that she sent. I sponged all the edges with my CTMH Cocoa ink to grunge it up a bit. I also pierced it in a few places. Thanks for the fun Vicki! Go check out all the other fabulous cards here.

Photobucket

"There is no joy in life like the joy of sharing." ~ Billy Graham
Pin It!

3 comments:

Shawn said...

Michelle your card is so pretty! I love the ric rac! Thanks for the nice comments on my blog :) Carter is adorable!!

stampqueen said...

Hallo,
Love your card!!! Love how you did the paper in strips for the backround.
Tera

Vicki C said...

You card just turned out adorable! Thanks for playing along with us Michelle!