Wednesday, December 1

Snow, Ice and more Snow

Winter started early in Idaho.  I have many fond winter memories as a child.  Snowmen, Snow Angels, No School days, Sleighing, etc. It’s hard for me to admit… but I like snow..   It’s fun and adds another season to this great State that I live in..  

The downfall….  driving in it..   We’ve had a few extremely icy days already this year. It’s no fun to drive 16 miles to work on a sheet of ice.  I wish it would just dump a foot and give my tires something to grip to.    Why with our extensive brain power can’t someone figure out to keep it melted off the roads, sidewalks, parking lots etc….   No, I’m not in la la land as I type this..   A girl can dream, you know!

Winter sports is a big Idaho activity.   Its about an hour drive to Bogus Basin ski resort,  an hour to the  snow mobile area’s.  An hour or two to other area Winter Wonderlands such as McCall, Sun Valley, etc.

Isn’t he the cutest little snowboarder?    My Son snowboards and he really wants my DIL to learn.   I guess she’s going to have to wait another season since she has my newest grandbaby on the way.  (We find out next week what it’s going to be) .   I’m sure it won’t be long before Carter is on ski’s.   I think Eric was 3 the first time he skied.

Products used:  CTMH – X7069B – Just Chillin. Vineyard Berry. Desert Sand.  Pink Cat Studio’s digi image. Copic markers. Nestabilities. Verve – Framed Wishes.  PTI – Die cut.

Enjoy and Be Creative!


Photobucket
Pin It!

2 comments:

♥Jacqueline said...

Definitely a cute snowboarder! :) Fingers crossed for next Tuesday!! :)

Lorie said...

Wow, this is fabulous!