Thursday, December 16

Beauty to be Found

I managed to make a card this week for a Friends birthday…   I have made a ton of Christmas cards and plan on sharing them over the next week before Christmas.  (and I have 4 birthdays next week)

I tore a page out of an old book to use as the background paper for this card.  I stamped a few leaves, grunged it up a bit then added the pretty copic colored marigold.

Products used:   PTI – Year of flowers – Marigold.  Old book page. Memory box papers. Lace. Copics. Twinkling H20. Sizzix die cut.  Distress ink – vintage photo.

Be Creative!

 


Photobucket
Pin It!

2 comments:

mE said...

This is beautiful!!!

Btw - I did hang my painting and then we put up Christmas. I hung my nativity sign board where the painting goes... I will post pics after Christmas :) I just LOVE it.

E.

Lorie said...

Wow, that is gorgeous!