Thursday, December 23

Night Before Christmas

I used CHF stamps – Night Before Christmas.  They are no longer in business.  I love all of their stamps that I have.   These are fun and a little vintage.

I made 24 of these.   I don’t get very detailed with my Christmas cards.  I make over 100 of them so they need to be quick.

Products used:  CHF – Night Before Christmas. Kraft cs. Su – Cherry Cobbler. My Minds Eye – Holly Jolly. Glass Glitter. Seam binding ribbon. Staples. Distress ink – Vintage photo. Chalks.

 

Be Creative!


Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

Scrappy Girl said...

Those stamps are very cute. My card should be there soon. Thanks to stomach flu and snow I didn't get to mail them until this past Monday. Hope you have a very merry Christmas. I am glad we are bloggy friends. {{hugs}}