Thursday, December 30

Earth Love

I have this great Cosmo Cricket paper – Earth Love.    I apologize in advance for my pictures.    The room was dark and well..   I guess I couldn’t tell what I was doing.  LOL!    The card has already been given to it’s lucky owner so you’ll have to accept what you’re given.

This is one of my plain Jane cards.  Not a lot of bling.. but some days just don’t have much bling to them. Especially when I need to make 3 cards after a long work day.

I stamped the image of the bird then framed it with a piece of chipboard that I covered with Cocoa paper and distressed the edges.

Products used:    Verve – Swan Song. Cosmo Cricket – Earth Love. Chipboard. CTMH – Cocoa. Button. Twin. Distress ink – vintage photo. Shimmerz.

Be creative!


Photobucket
Pin It!

2 comments:

Forty and Trying to be Fab said...

Just stopping by from Friday blog hop. I like your blog! I'm a follower now. Would love a follow back if you like at http://www.fortyandtryingtobefab.blogspot.com

Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com said...

I love paper crafting and I'm enjoying your creations.
Stopping by from the blog hop.
Hope you had a Merry Christmas and wishing you a Happy New Year.
Nancy
http://discoverdirectselling.blogspot.com/