Wednesday, December 29

The Color Purple

I’ve never been a purple fan.   Let me rephrase that….  I like purple..  I’ve just never owned many clothes that are purple..  For some reason, this year, I’ve been attracted to the color and have bought several purple items.   It just so happens that purple is the favorite color of the recipient of this card.

I did my paper rose a little bit different on this card. I folded down the outside edges as I quilled it into a closed flower.   I even added a little rhinestone to the center for some added bling.

I scanned a few sheets of music to add to my cards.  (Isn’t that a fabulous idea?   You may see more of that in the future)

Products used:   CTMH – Bella – X71140B. Desert Sand. Smoky Plum. Sheet music. Verve – Feel the Sun. Rhinestone. Nestabilities. Vintage photo distress ink. Seam binding ribbon. Doily. Shimmerz.


Photobucket
Pin It!

2 comments:

CB said...

This card could be in a magazind Michelle - it is gorgeous!!!

I LOVE purple in any form!!

Good job - Happy New Year!

ArtfulLee Designed said...

This is such a beautiful card Michelle. i love purple and everything about it, the flower, the saying, the music.
Lee:)