Tuesday, December 14

Family Fun

Last weekend I took my Friend’s Steve and April along with their beautiful children down to Indian Creek and took a few Family photo’s.    It was cold, and starting to get foggy but I was able to get a few great shots for them.  

We walked along the frozen creek and found a few patches of snow which made for some great Winter photo’s.  I love that they all wore red.  How festive is that?    Here are a few for your enjoyment.

 

 

Be Creative!

 


Photobucket
Pin It!

4 comments:

♥Jacqueline said...

Those turned out amazing! Nice job! :)

Julie Harward said...

What a sweet family and these are great, just perfect for Christmas! ;D

Barbara said...

Awesome job Michelle ... I bet they were truely happy with all of these.

Scrappy Girl said...

Red was absolutely awesome with the snowy background. They should be thrilled with these!