Sunday, October 3

Bohemian – Boho Chic

This card reminds me of the French Bohemian style.   The papers are muted, kind of grungy, yet chic.  

I love this color combination.  Chocolates, Blues and Greens.   I’ve recently been looking at a few items to add to my Master Bedroom with this color theme.  Don’t you think they’re calming?   Most of my house is in bolder colors.  Greens, Reds, Sunflower. Kind of the Country Style.

Here a few ideas:

 

 

Products used:   PTI – Birthday Bash Sentiments. My Minds Eye – Bohemia. CTMH – Cocoa. SU – punch.  SU – True Friends. Robins nest baubles. Button. Twine. Ribbon.


Photobucket
Pin It!

2 comments:

Cristie said...

That's so wierd. I have been looking at blue and brown for my bedroom too. Love it!!!

CreativeMish said...

Great minds think alike, Krinkle