Wednesday, August 11

Things My Father Said

This has been a rough couple of weeks for Family.  My FIL had cancer and it was hard seeing My Handyman go through the rough times.  Wilt was blessed to be able to spend some time with his Dad in Minnesota and be there with his family when he passed.  Sympathy cards are hard to make but needed.   I remember when I lost my Dad.  It helped so much with the healing to hear from friends and family.

I used my new die cut from My Favorite Things.  Rolled Flower.  The flowers are pretty small.  I love the die cut but I think I prefer hand cutting them and making the larger paper roses.

Products used:  CTMH – Cranberry Red, Creme Brulee. Verve – Amazing Grace. MFT – Die-namics – Rolled flower.  Buttons. Cosmo Cricket. Baubles. Distress ink – aged mahogany. Ribbon.

Turn off music above to watch the video.




In memory of Wilton Sr. (taken about 5 years ago)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I think I only met him once, but he was such a nice man. It's good that Bill was able to be with him and the rest of the family.