Friday, August 6

Birthday Mouse

Another great digital image by MO.    I have several more I’ve colored that I will share with you in the future.  They’re just sitting patiently on my craft table waiting to be made into cards.
Originals – On Your Left – Pg 21


Isn’t she adorable?   I love her frilly and ruffley dress!

Products used:  Mo’s digi stamp.  October Afternoon – Still in box. CTMH – Honey, Olive. PTI – Just the Ticket. Die cut. Copic markers. Distress Ink – Vintage photo.


Photobucket
Pin It!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

That's so cute!

Miles Of Style said...

how cute and colorful!

just stumbled upon your blog and i have to say its LOVELY! do drop by mine too when you have some time. perhaps we can follow each other. =)

Persis.
http://onestylemile.blogspot.com/

Judy said...

She is just adorable....what a great card.