Saturday, August 28

Birthday Wishes

This card was created for Julee’s Mojo Monday.  Go check out all of the beautiful cards HERE.   I wanted to hurry and get this done so that I could share it with you.  I’m about to leave for a photoshoot.  I’m helping my DIL photograph a wedding.  And its at a Castle!  Should be fun!

This was a pretty simple template. 

I downloaded one of the newest Digi stamps from Pink Cat studio and colored with my Copic markers.

Products used:  Pink Cat Studio. Verve – Wonderful Wishes. Nestabilities – Squares.  CS – My minds eye. Misc orange. Distress ink – Tea Dye. Ribbon. Buttons. Twine. SU punch.


Photobucket
Pin It!

4 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how sweet!! Love the image and colors and the way you did the ribbons and buttons!

Jenn said...

That is SO cute!

Scrappy Girl said...

Adorable card! The color combo is great! Enjoy shooting in the castle...fun!

mE said...

Girl this is awesome! So CUTE!