Sunday, May 9

Mother – defined:

A mother is a woman who has, conceived, given birth to, and raised a child.[1] Because of the complexity and differences of a mothers' social, cultural, and religious definitions and roles, it is challenging to define a mother to suit a universally accepted definition.

Often called:                                                                                                Mom, Mama, Mommy, Mother, Mam, Mammy, Mum, Mata…

I often go walking, in meadows of clover,
and I gather armfuls of blossoms of blue.
I gather the blossoms the whole meadow over,
Dear Mother, all flowers remind me of you.

Oh Mother I give you my love with each flower.
To give forth sweet fragrance a whole lifetime through;
For if I love blossoms and meadows and walking,
I learn how to love them, Dear Mother from you.

Products used:  Basic Grey Kioshi, Verve – One Person. CTMH – Petal. Distress ink – Tea Dye.  Mica Color Pastels. Ribbon. Baubles. SU punch.


Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: