Tuesday, May 4

3 Cheers for Chairs

That’s the challenge over at Moxie Fab World..  and guess what?  I have the perfect stamp set!    I just got my October Afternoon Farm Fresh papers from Emma’s Paperie and have been dying to use it.


Wouldn’t this  be a fun couch?  I love the Chocolate and aqua blue combo and it looks even better with a little green!

Products used:  October Afternoon – Farm Fresh.  PTI – On My Couch, On my Couch additions.  Buttons, Twine, circle punch, velvet ribbon. CTMH- Chocolate.


Photobucket

Enjoy! Create! Simplify!
Pin It!

6 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

That is definitely a cute little couch! I {heart} October Afternoon.

♥Jacqueline said...

This is very cute! It looks like you could curl up on that couch, maybe read a good book? I love your cards.

Cheryl said...

I found your blog on the Clips-N-Cuts blog hop when I was poking about.

Adorable card!


Cheryl
http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for entering the Three Cheers for Chairs Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Jill said...

Very cute! Love the patterned couch.

Karen B. said...

Cute card, love the plaid against the flowers, great choices!