Friday, September 14

I {Heart} the Ocean!

I was on vacation at the Oregon coast for about 7 days.  It was so nice.   The weather was pretty good.  We had fog for a few days but it wasn’t too cold. It was about 65-73 most of the week   We had fun roaming around on the beach, watching the whales and of course eating Clam Chowder  and Fish and Chips everywhere we went.

Agate Beach is really sandy and has a lot of small rolling dunes. (Ash and Dave)

_MG_3834

_MG_3828

_MG_3845_edited-1

I think this is the Heceta Head light house.  Sitting high on the hill in the fog.

_MG_3869

The Yaquina Bay bridge…

_MG_3880_edited-1

This is pretty much what the coast looked like all week.  Fog!

_MG_3942

My handsome Son in Law.

IMG_3932

I was standing up near the Devils punch bowl.  See the tiny surfers?

_MG_3947

It was windy, foggy and the sea was pretty rough.   Ashley and I went out on a Zodiac inflatable to whale watch.  We had quite the ride out.   We found a couple of whales and were about 30 feet from them .  One of them breached once and we saw several whale tails.  They were too quick for me to snap a photo.  I didn’t take my good camera out.  It was too misty. It was awesome!  They were about 40 feet long.  This one is diving after coming up for air.

IMG_1363_edited-1

Another view of the Yaquina Bay bridge.  Just about to walk onto the crabbing dock.

_MG_3998_edited-1 

This is just a few of the many I took.  I hope you enjoyed…

 

Be Creative!

Photobucket
Pin It!