Wednesday, September 5

Take 3

This is the third card I made for a September 1st birthday!  I told you…  popular day!

IMG_3761

Because I needed a masculine card. Because I have a hard time creating a masculine cards.  Because the season will soon be changing. Because I really like these colors.  Because this piece of paper slipped out of my scrap pile.  I decided to use the PTI stamp – Take 3 – Fall.    I love the wheat.  It has already been harvested and soon the corn, potatoes, etc will be harvested.

IMG_3760

Aren’t the rich colors just lovely?  and I would agree that Life is Good!

IMG_3762

Products used:  PTI - Take 3 – Fall. CTMH – Creme Brulee’, Sunset, Smoothie, Bamboo. CTMH – It’s Your Day. My Minds Eye – Stella Rose. Distress ink – Vintage Photo. Sewing Tool. Buttons. Twine. Spellbinders – Label 17.

IMG_3759

 

Be Creative!

 

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: