Saturday, September 29

Senioritis

I had the pleasure of taking my Niece out this week to do a few Senior photo’s.  She needed something quick to add to her yearbook so we only did a few.  She wants a Winter session and probably a Spring session…  You know I have to spoil her :)

I did all of the photo’s in downtown Boise.  Primarily Freak Alley.  You can view more info about the 10 year reoccurring  art project HERE.

_MG_4115_edited-1 _MG_4133_edited-1

_MG_4128_edited-1

 _MG_4145_edited-1 _MG_4139_edited-1

Here she is being silly.  The steps are really a flat alley wall.  She was pretending to step on one.

 _MG_4153_edited-1

_MG_4179_edited-1

Her sisters came with us. It was a lot of fun.  As we headed out I snapped this one next to the fountain on The Grove.

IMG_4188_edited-1

Be Creative!

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: