Saturday, September 1

A Good Day

September 1st seems to be a popular day for birthdays. I know several people with birthdays today.   26 years ago I gave birth to my youngest daughter, Ashley.  It just happened to be Labor Day Monday.   Life has never been the same.

I found this idea on a Youtube video by Fabulous Artsy.  You can watch it HERE. I used the CTMH stamp set C1511 – Love Blooms and stamped randomly over the white cardstock.  I then used my water pen and water colored the images with a couple of shades of ink. 

IMG_3765

After it was dry, I added a little glitter.   I heard recently that some girls are born with glitter in their veins.

IMG_3763

Isn’t the sentiment awesome?    Celebrate the day that gave me you…   It came from a Valentine set but I thought it was perfect for my daughter.

IMG_3764

Products used:   CTMH – C1511 – Live Blooms.  Black, Cotton Candy, Sorbet, Creme Brulee’, Pear, Topiary. Modpodge. Glitter.  Distress ink – Vintage Photo.  Verve – Loves Flower. Spellbinders – Labels 6. CTMH – Flirty. CTH – Pin. Button. Bitty Sparkles. Seam binding ribbon. Sewing tool.

IMG_3767

 

Be Creative!

 

 

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: