Tuesday, July 31

Wonderful Wishes

I made a card!  Shout for joy!   It was pretty simple and quick but at least I accomplished something. 

IMG_3641_edited-1

I tore out a couple of old pages from an old book. (I find at a thrift shop)  I then used my Beautiful Blooms die cuts to cut out a couple of shapes.   I then stamped a polka dot image using the coordinating stamp set on each flower.

IMG_3645_edited-1

They are distressed a little bit with Vintage Photo ink, then layers and topped with a button.

IMG_3647_edited-1

I really love this color combo.  Aqua and Red.   Oh so pretty!

IMG_3641_edited-1

Products used:  PTI – Pure Poppy papers.  CTMH – Breeze, Juniper. Old book pages. PTI – Beautiful Blooms II and coordinating die cuts.  Seam binding ribbon. Sewing tool. Button. Twine. Distress ink – Vintage Photo. Verve – Wonderful Wishes.  Stickles.

IMG_3640_edited-1

 

Be Creative!

 

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: