Monday, July 2

Guess What I Herd?

When PTI came out with this Farm Fresh stamp, I knew I had to get it..  There are so many fun things running through my mind.   I also purchased the farm animal die cuts that coordinate with it.    I have a feeling I’ll be sharing several cards from this stamp set.

IMG_3177

IMG_3178

IMG_3175 

I used a woodgrain embossing folder for the card base and added several layers of elements.

IMG_3176

Products used:   PTI – Farm Fresh.  CTMH – Pear, Sunset, Chocolate, Bamboo, Sunflower.  Cuttlebug embossing texture.  Button. Twine. Seam Binding ribbon. Sewing Tool.  PTI – die cuts. 

IMG_3173

 

Be Creative

 

Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

tonyamaries said...

This turned out really great! I have this set but haven't used it yet. Thanks for the inspiration!