Thursday, July 5

Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves

I’m not really sure why I titled my blog post this….   The purple color that I used for this card is called Gypsy and for some reason the Sonny and Cher song popped in my head.   My head is full of Silly Random knowledge that appears for no apparent reason.

IMG_3182

IMG_3183

My middle child, Janelle turned 28 a few days ago.   She loves these colors, so I made her a card using the new PTI stamp set – Lovely Layers.    Janelle is my free spirit, hippy child, musician.   She knows no strangers and I love her dearly.

IMG_3184

As you can see… the flower has several layers to it.

IMG_3181

Products used:   CTMH – Gypsy, Lagoon, Breeze, Pacifica.  PTI – Lovely layers stamp set and coordinating die cut.  Sewing tool. Stickles. 

IMG_3180

 

Be creative!

 

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: