Tuesday, July 24

Fly Away

There are days that I would just like to fly away and hide from the world.   It doesn’t happen often, but it does happen.  Do you ever feel that way?

I created this card using the PTI stamp set – Fly Away… along with the coordinating die cut.  Aren’t the colors fabulous?

IMG_3605

IMG_3606 E

Products used:   Stella Rose = My Minds Eye.  Pink Hedgehog buttercup baubles. Copic markers. Spellbinders label die. Seambinding ribbon. FTI – Fly Away. Old sewing tool.  Distress ink – Vintage photo.

 

IMG_3608_edited-1

I’m hoping by me continuing to sign off by saying…  “Be Creative!”  That I too may be creative.  I haven’t had much time lately and I am so far behind in a couple of classes that I’m taking.  I’m a pretty anal time manager, but… I just haven’t found any extra yet….     It won’t be long and I’ll need to start on Christmas…  Soon!

Be Creative!

 

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: