Tuesday, July 3

Sunshine On My Shoulders Makes Me Happy

The new Hello Sunshine stamp set from PTI is so much fun!   I love all of the sayings and many ways to make rays of sunshine.   I also purchased the coordinating die cuts but haven’t given them a try yet.   This is only of those crisp clean cards without a lot of embellishing. 

IMG_3261

Doesn’t it look awesome?   It doesn’t have to be just rays of warmth.  I’m picturing fun rainbow colors, too.

IMG_3264

IMG_3262

We’ve had some pretty hot days the last couple of weeks.    I’m going to be driving to Minnesota to visit My Handyman’s family and to attend a wedding in the next couple of days.   I know it’s going to be HOT and HUMID and  MISERABLE.   I hope the air works in our hotel room!    I know I’ll be missing our HOT and DRY Southwest Idaho Desert.

IMG_3263

Products used:   Kraft CS.   Sewing tool.   Button. Twin. CTMH – Sunflower, Goldrush. CTMH – Wordpuzzle. PTI – Hello Sunshine. 

IMG_3260

 

Be Creative!  and enjoy the Sunshine!

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: