Saturday, July 7

Hog Heaven

I am in Hog Heaven this month.   I splurged and bought a couple of new sets from PTI which I have been sharing with you.   This is another card from the Farm Fresh set.    My little sister used to collect pigs.  Every time I see one I think of her.  LOL!  That sounds kind of strange.   It’s not a bad thing….   She just likes pigs.   I don’t think she has much of her collection any more.

IMG_3259

I punched out two pigs from white cardstock and rubbed them in my Baby Pink ink pad.  I was laughing thinking it was probably much better than a mud puddle.  ( I know…  more strange thoughts.)

IMG_3258

I cut some RicRac strips using PTI die cuts and added some twine and a button for a border.

I am a touchy, feely type of person.  Who doesn’t love lots of hugs and kisses?

IMG_3257

Products used:    Echo Park – This and That.  PTI – Farm Fresh.  CTMH – Baby Pink, Desert Sand, Pear, Sunflower, Breeze, Juniper, Chocolate. Twine. Button. PTI – die cuts. Distress ink – vintage photo. Sewing tool.

IMG_3256

 

Big Hogs and Kisses

 

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: