Monday, August 6

Friendship

I’m way behind on my Scrap*Life*Journal class.    I’ve been busy creating since Friday night and I finished up the month of June.    I think July will go fairly quick too,  then I can start on August.    It’s hard to get everything done this time of year but I’m still thinking about it and enjoying the time that I do find.

I used so many different things on these pages.  I cut out all of the lettering with my Silhouette.  The papers are just random heavy scrapbook sheets.  I used Washi tape, White gel pens, blue and copper glitter pens, glitter, more washi tape, Copic markers, several colors of Distress ink, Stencils, Texture medium, HP presentation paper and of course my creativity.

The theme for June was Friendship.  This is what I came up with….

IMG_3650_edited-1

IMG_3649_edited-1 IMG_3648_edited-1

IMG_3656_edited-1

IMG_3655_edited-1

IMG_3654_edited-1

IMG_3651_edited-1

IMG_3659_edited-1

IMG_3658_edited-1

IMG_3660_edited-1

IMG_3657_edited-1

IMG_3664_edited-1

IMG_3661_edited-1

 

Be Creative!

 

Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

Karee said...

Love your June! Thank you for sharing. And have fun with the YW, love them: they will know it!
I had a shock a few yrs ago when a former YW fb'd me to say she was now a grandmother. gahhhhhhh. wonderful but I cannot think about it too often...!