Monday, August 13

And Many More

I decided to share this card with you today… You’ll see another page from my Scrap*Life*Journal class tomorrow.   You know I can change my mind..  and may again :)

I created this card using my Silhouette SD and a cutting file from SVG Cuts.

IMG_3667_edited-1

This card is strictly made from die cuts.  No stamping today.  I did distress the edges and add a couple of embellishments.

IMG_3669_edited-1

If you have the Designer Edition of your Silhouette you can cut SVG cuts.   You can also draw your own designs. That takes a little practice though to figure it out.   I don’t do it enough that I am continually referring back to the classes I took over at Jessica Sprague given by Kerri Bradford.

IMG_3668_edited-1

I just pulled a bunch of scraps out of my scrap drawer, cut the images and assembled.

IMG_3666_edited-1

 

Be Creative!

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: